With Views and Organic Veggie Garden
Thank you for considering our beautiful Studio Cottage! Remember to check out the other dwelling option and email us if you have questions.
The Studio Cottage is a well designed living and sleeping area all in one studio room. The perfect tiny home (http://weekendsherpa.com/stories/overnight-at-full-house-farm-in-sebastopol/). The kitchen is fully equipped and there is dining with a view of the oak grove and westward hills, ideal for observing wildlife and sunsets. The bathroom is full of light from the greenhouse window and skylight over the vintage claw foot tub & shower. There is free wifi and a small smart tv. Outside is a large deck and a two-person private hot tub, a vegetable, fruit & herb garden from which to harvest, and walking paths through the forest just outside the door. The farmyard is a short 10-minute walk down a gravel drive and along a pathway through the forested section of the property. A “fun map” is provided in the Day Of Arrival information, along with a list of delicious farm products you can purchase while here! You can have a wonderful full farm experience here at Full House Farm.
There is a two night minimum stay required.
November through March:
- $145 per night Monday through Wednesday
- $155 per night Thursday through Sunday.
April through June:
- $165 per night Monday through Wednesday
- $175 per night Thursday through Sunday
July through October:
- $175 per night Monday through Wednesday
- $185 per night Thursday through Sunday
- One to two guests only. Not appropriate for crawlers or toddlers.
- $75 cleaning fee, 12% Tax
- 50% deposit required at time of reservation, balance due 14 days prior to arrival
- Payment: Cash, check, credit card or PayPal (4% fee will be added for PayPal).
- Smoking and pets are not permitted at Full House Farm.