Thank you for considering our beautiful Retreat House! Remember to check out the other dwelling options and email us if you have questions.
Full House Farm Vacation Rental & Retreat is a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath private get-away with gorgeous views (Read article in the New York Times). This 2000 square feet house sleeps 10 comfortably (1 queen, 4 twins, a queen sofa bed, and a double sofa bed). This is a non-smoking and non-animal house. It has a fully-equipped kitchen with eating area, dining room, a laundry room with washer and dryer (linens are provided), wireless high speed Internet, 46″ smart tv streaming movies and music, video games and board games. There is a highchair available. The “great room” has expansive views of the surrounding hills and valley floor, wonderful views from every room, and a master bedroom suite with a large soaking tub and sitting area.
The home has a lovely patio with a gas grill, its own private hot tub and sitting area, a vegetable, fruit & herb garden from which to harvest, and walking paths through the forest just outside the door. The farmyard is a short 10-minute walk down a gravel drive and along a pathway through the forested section of the property. A “fun map” is provided in the Day Of Arrival information, along with a list of delicious farm products you can purchase while here! You can have a wonderful full farm experience here at Full House Farm.
There is a two night minimum stay required.
November through April
- $210 per night between Thursday and Sunday with double occupancy.
- $195 per night between Monday and Wednesday with Double occupancy.
May through October
- $245 per night between Thursday and Sunday with double occupancy.
- $225 per night between Monday and Wednesday with Double occupancy.
- Additional $25 per night for each additional guest, no charge for children 2 years and under
- Discount 7-Night Booking: 10% off base rate before added guests & cleaning & tax
- $150 cleaning fee for use of whole house; $75 cleaning fee of master bedroom only 50% deposit required at time of reservation; balance/security deposit due 14 days prior
- 12% tax
- Entertaining of outside guests is not permitted.
- Payment: Cash, check, credit card or PayPal (4% fee will be added for PayPal).
- Smoking and pets are not permitted at Full House Farm.