Full House Farm Vacation Rental & Retreat is a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath private get-away with gorgeous views (Read article in the New York Times). It’s nestled near the top of a gently-sloping ridge in the coastal mountains west of Sebastopol, in Sonoma County. View the sunset either from inside the living room or master bedroom or from the luxurious hot tub beneath the oaks outside. You can snuggle up to watch movies on Netflix or listen to music on Pandora via Roku, play a board game, or read a book from the amply-filled shelves. High-speed wireless Internet connection will link you to the many adventures to be had here in Sonoma County.On the patio outside the sliding glass doors leading from one of the two dining areas, the frogs will serenade you as they sing in the waters of a little waterfall and pond. When you awake in the morning, plan to take a stroll on the private forest trails on this one-of-a-kind 23 acre estate.
Our vacation home is a turn-key accommodation can sleep from 1-12 guests with a total of eight (8) comfortable beds. The Master Bedroom has a queen with an attached smaller room that has a double futon and office area. The remaining two bedrooms both have two twins and the living room has a queen convertible couch and a double convertible couch. There is also plenty of space for air mattresses we supply and/or tents on the surrounding lawns.
Your stay includes fresh-collected organic eggs from our own hens, locally baked organic bread, butter, jam, coffee and tea and a locally grown and bottled wine. Just outside the door we have created a wonderful organic vegetable garden where you can harvest strawberries, blackberries, green beans, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, potatoes, red, yellow and green onions and more. If you prefer, we can even harvest them for you. If you like animals, make arrangements for a complimentary private Farm Life Tour to learn about goats, chickens, sheep and horses. There are fresh and creamy organic goat products (milk, cheese, yogurt, kefir, vanilla ice milk, and blueberry frozen yogurt) made right on the farm and available for purchase, too!
Summary of Features
2000 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths (1 queen, 4 twins, a queen sofa bed, and a double sofa bed), sleeps 12 comfortably. This is a non-smoking and non-animal house. It has a fully-equipped kitchen with eating area, dining room, a laundry room with washer and dryer (linens are provided), wireless high speed Internet, Roku for streaming movies and music, video games and board games. Highchair, fax machine, and copier available upon request. There’s a “great room” with expansive views of the surrounding hills and valley floor, wonderful views from every room, and a master bedroom suite with a large soaking tub and sitting area. The home has a lovely patio, its own private vegetable, fruit and herb garden, and walking paths through the forest just outside the door.
There is a two night minimum stay required.
November through April
- $210 per night between Thursday and Sunday with double occupancy.
- $195 per night between Monday and Wednesday with Double occupancy.
May through October
- $245 per night between Thursday and Sunday with double occupancy.
- $225 per night between Monday and Wednesday with Double occupancy.
- Additional $25 per night for each additional guest, no charge for children 2 years and under
- Discount 7-Night Booking: 10% off base rate before added guests & cleaning & tax
- $150 cleaning fee for use of whole house; $75 cleaning fee of master bedroom only 50% deposit required at time of reservation; balance/security deposit due 14 days prior
- 9% tax
- Entertaining of outside guests is not permitted.
- Payment: Cash, check, credit card or PayPal (4% fee will be added for PayPal).
- Smoking and pets are not permitted at Full House Farm.